Become an owner
Park Bostalsee: Owner of your Center Parcs cottage in Germany
The Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group offers you an opportunity to invest in Germany, via the Park Bostalsee program, and enjoy an excellent return on your investment!I would like to become an owner
A winning project with many advantages
Thanks to its effective business model, the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group has been providing for the past 40 years, a secured investment for its owners: building up of assets, family security, guaranteed income, tax benefits... and holidays on top of it all!
Today, you can become the privileged owner of your Center Parcs cottage in the Saarland, a prosperous region of Germany, that will be home to the Park Bostalsee.
This new program occupies an enviable position at the heart of Europe, near France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands and will have all the infrastructures of a Center Parcs: an indoor mini- golf, children’s play area, bowling alley and the signature tropical water paradise, the Aqua Mundo (29°C all year round) and many leisure activities around the Bostalsee lake, a popular tourist destination in Germany.
Becoming the owner of a Center Parcs’ cottage is a way of building wealth by acquiring high quality assets, while enjoying numerous advantages
- Rental income guaranteed during the total lease period (1)
- Management services provided by the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group (2)
- A secure family investment, with assets as well as an immediate revenue stream
- Additional income for retirement
- Tax benefits (purchase price excluding tax, deductible depreciation)
- Sales formula with occupancy or special privileges for your holiday stays in the Park Bostalsee as well as in all the Center Parcs in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium and France (3)
Visit the website http://www.bostalsee-cp.com/ for more information or go to: http://www.pierreetvacances-immobilier.com/en for more of the Group’s real estate investment opportunities (Center Parcs, Adagio, Pierre & Vacances Premium, Pierre & Vacances Villages Clubs, etc...).